1. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file and holds a certain amount of data, which our website can send to your browser. It may then be stored on your computer's hard drive and can be accessed by our web server.
This cookie data can then be retrieved and can allow us to customise our web pages and services accordingly. It is important to clarify that cookies do not collect any personal data stored on your hard drive or computer.
You can manage cookies by activating the setting on your Internet browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please note, if you do turn cookies off, this will limit the service that we are able to provide to you and may affect your user experience.
For more information on how to control your cookie settings and browser settings, or how to delete cookies on your hard drive, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The Site can use a range of first and third party cookies that enable us to offer an enhanced, personalised experience.
The information stored in cookies falls into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to use the Site and its features. Without these cookies, we are unable to provide services that you have asked for.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often and if they get error messages. All information that these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous, and is only used to improve how the Site works.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make (such as your user name and preferred settings). The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
3. Cookies Configuration
Users that they have the possibility to configure their browser so that they are informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if they wish, to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
Below we provide the links of various browsers, through which you can make such configuration:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_GB&viewlocale=en_EN
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html